The Writer's Block with John Ronan - #374 - Madeline Caviness
Now We're Here - Rocky Neck Cultural Center Now We're Here visited the Rocky Neck Cultural District to enjoy live art, music and conversation with the following special guests: Loren Doucette, operations manager, Rocky Neck Cultural Center Jillian Demeri of Three Stones Gallery Rockport Brenda Malloy of Imagine on Rocky Neck Ken King of Recreational Structures, Judy Robinson-Cox of The Square Circle Gallery, Vanessa Michalak of VanessaMichalak.com, Joyce Roessler of RoesslerGlass.com, Cindy Journey of CindyJourney.com, James "Gully" Hand of JamesBHandFineArt.com, and Musicians Grant Clark, Peter Meyer, & artist/musician Ira Levine (aka Negative Space)
The Kindness Project - Ep 1
The mission of the show is about strengthening communities through conversations about kindness.
On this first premiere episode Kelly talks with guests:
Peggy Haggerty-Steck of Action Inc
Julie LaFontaine of The Open Door,
& Bob Gillis of Cape Ann Savings Bank
Now We're Here, 1623 Studios traveling talk show, visits the Manchester Public Library in Manchester-by-the-Sea, MA.
- Sara Collins - Director Manchester Public Library
- Erika Brown - (publisher/editor Manchester Cricket)
- Beth Welin (Director Manchester Historical Museum)
- Tom Kehoe - for Manchester’s 375th Committee
- Mike Chapman (Open Space & Recreation Committee)
- Designer Pavlina Gilson - Priemlov: http://priemlov.com/#!/HOME
- Chris Langathianos & Joe Wilkins
Gun Forum at GHS sponsored by The League of Women Voters of Cape Ann
Moderator: John Bell, former Mayor of Gloucester and US Army officer who served in Korea.
- Gregor Gibson, author and father of a shooting victim
- Mark Nestor, Decorated helicopter pilot in Vietnam and Commander of the Lester S. Wass Legion Post
- Jim Wallace, President of the Massachusetts Gun Owners Action League (G.O.A.L.)
Now We're Here - Brother's Brew Coffee Shop (Rockport, MA)
Now We're Here, 1623 Studios' roaming talk show, visited Brothers' Brew Coffee Shop in Rockport for a live broadcast on February 3, 2020.
Special guests: Ross Brackett of Brackett's Oceanview Restaurant & Brothers' Brew Sarah Kelly of Rockport Exchange Laurie Angilly Tuck of Tuck's Candy & Gifts Geof Lyons of Old Sloop Coffeehouse Heidi Caswell-Zander of Rockport Art Association & Museum Les Bartlett of Sandy Bay Historical Society John Nelson, author of Flight Calls: Exploring Massachusetts through Birding Jake Pardee of Maritime Music Studio Melanie Waddell of Rockport Exchange
Ken, Kerry and Tony, new Cape Ann Chamber President 2020 are back! They introduce Tony as the new Cape Ann Chamber President, recap a great Ribbon Cutting / After Hours event at 1623 Studios, and recap the Quickbooks seminars. They also take a look forward to everything coming up in February, such as the Annual Irish Sweepstakes event! And a big announcement! Tune in to find out!